Based on Lord Big Barleywine Note: only yields 2.5 gallons!
- 2 Row malt (13 lbs)
- Belgian Pale (3 lb)
- Pale Crystal (.5 lb)
- Columbus Hops (8 oz! Boil 60 minutes)
- Mt. Hood Hops (1 oz Boil 10 minutes)
- London Ale Yeast (Wyeast 1028)
- British Ale Yeast (Wyeast 1098)
- Belgian Strong Ale Yeast (Wyeast 1388)
- Only yields 2.5 gallons!
- Uses 4 different yeasts to ferment all the sugar in the wort.
- Pull about 5 gallons out of the mash tun, but wort was boiled down to 3.
- Enough sugar left in the mash tun to make Sloppy Seconds